- Getting your premises technology ready Future proofing your security technology
- Meeting Government guidelines with touchless access control
- Get more from your security budget with remote monitoring
- Creating a seamless security experience through integration
- Managing a remote workforce through the cloud
- Working examples of businesses already beneﬁting from these solutions
Take a look now and you’ll be guaranteed to take away a new perspective on security for your business.
- Complete cloud solutions are significantly faster to install and maintain
- Designed-in cybersecurity and auto updates give you the highest possible protection
- Next gen remote video monitoring from intelligent and intuitive dashboards reduces costs and boosts efficiency
- Cloud solutions make it quick and easy to investigate incidents and get video into the hands of those who need it
- With cloud solutions you can adapt more quickly, leveraging emerging video analytics and IoT devices and sensors
- Businesses are already using these solutions today, in settings as diverse as healthcare, retail, manufacturing, and fast-growth sectors.
Register now and find out how smart cameras can provide not only physical security, but advanced business intelligence for your organisation.
Join our webinar to dive deeper into the world of possibilities that smart video analytics can open for retailers.
- Use surveillance cameras for AI enabled retail analytics and store optimisation.
- How to use video analytics to make stores COVID-19 compliant.
Presented by Nikolas Frohle, Product Manager at Security & Safety Things
Even in the most sophisticated organisations, companies often lack a holistic view of risk management. Some risks impact more than one department and can get missed in any enterprise’s “blind spots”.
Michael Gladstone and Krista Worley discuss the challenges of mitigating risk at enterprise level and share their personal experiences of the most effective steps to take.
Michael Gladstone – Senior Manager, Emergency Management and Planning at WeWork
Krista Worley – Account Director, Corporate Risk at Dataminr