Gallagher has again been recognised for its outstanding innovation after securing a Platinum Award for Risk Analysis at the 2021 Security Today Govies Government Security Awards in the United States.
The annual Govies Awards honour outstanding government security products across a variety of categories, with Gallagher’s revolutionary Proximity and Contact Tracing Report recognised as a standout tool to manage the health and safety risks faced by organisations.
Developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Gallagher’s Proximity and Contact Tracing Report enables organisations to quickly and accurately identify where a specified cardholder has been on site through fast and effective contact tracing.
Gallagher’s Chief Product Officer, Meredith Palmer, says the award acknowledges Gallagher’s dedication to delivering innovative security solutions that make a real difference.
“We’re thrilled to receive this award which recognises Gallagher’s agile innovation and commitment to offering world-class security solutions that support our customers.
“Our Proximity and Contact Tracing Report continues to prove itself as a game-changer for supporting our customers as they navigate the challenges presented by COVID-19,” says Palmer.
To date, the Proximity and Contact Tracing Report has received recognition in the following industry awards:
- 2020 ASTORS Homeland Security Awards – Best Risk, Crisis Management Product
- 2020 US OSPAs – Outstanding New Security Product
- 2020 Security Today New Product of the Year Awards – Winner for Risk Management Software
- 2020 New Zealand Security Awards – Outstanding New Product or Service of the Year
- 2021 Security Today Govies Government Security Awards – Platinum Award Winner for Risk Analysis