Final call for US OSPAs 2021 nominations
Share this content
Nominations are open for the 2021 US Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) until 1 July 2021.
Entry is FREE and open to companies, teams and individuals across the US security sector. The OSPAs now run in 12 countries and are viewed by many as one of the most prestigious accolades a security company or professional can be awarded.
Nominations are invited in 12 categories, and you can enter as many that are applicable:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Security Team
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Consultant
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding New Security Product
- Outstanding Security Partnership
- Outstanding Security Equipment Manufacturer
- Outstanding Security Officer
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
- Lifetime Achievement
The OSPAs are totally independent and have a strict ethics policy for entering, judging and sponsoring.
Judging is undertaken by an independent panel who have been nominated by many of the leading security associations. Award winners will be selected from finalists and winners of the US OSPAs will be revealed on Thursday 23 September 2021. The celebration, held in partnership with ASIS International, features a 360-degree tour of the virtual awards gallery, where you can ‘walk around’ and interact with the award listings to reveal who the winners are.
Don’t delay in submitting your nominations as the closing date of Thursday 1 July 2021 is approaching.
The US OSPAs are sponsored by TEAM Software.