Later this month, Videcon will open the doors of its first Southern office for the first time. With a fully stocked trade counter, demonstration and training facilities together with knowledgeable and experienced staff, the office promises to further enhance Videcon’s reputation in the south. The site has the capabilities to provide the following:
• Fully stocked trade counter supported by stock holding at the premise
• An accessible location for businesses in the South to receive full training and product demonstrations on any products offered by Videcon
• Knowledgeable and experienced staff in the South with a central location for our Southern Business Development Managers.
The site will open for the first time on Monday 19 August at 9AM. To celebrate the opening of the site, Videcon will be running a week packed full of events at the base, including a hog roast and special offers for visitors. Events scheduled for the week are as follows:
• Hog Roasts on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 August from 11am-2pm
• Daily demonstrations and special offers for visitors, details are to follow
• Videcon Business Development Managers for the South, Brigham Kyle and Tom Hood will be in attendance all week
• Videcon’s supply partners will be in attendance throughout the week
• BBQ from 12PM onwards followed by an evening of drinks in St. Albans on Friday 23 August
• Special introductory offer for any accounts opened during the week, details are to follow
The address for the new office is Videcon Ltd, Unit 5, Bridgegate Centre, Martinfield, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1JG. Go to www.videcon.co.uk to find out more.