TDSi GARDiS Software now features full integration with HikVision
Share this content
John Davies, Managing Director of TDSi commented: “Integration with HikVision’s latest generation of intelligent cameras is part of TDSi’s ongoing mission to ensure our powerful integrated access control solutions work directly with the best third-party products on the market. Our GARDiS software is perfectly placed to help end users cope and deal with rapidly changing and evolving needs. Our ethos is that customers must be able to choose the right components for their security network to meet their specific needs and budget, with the whole solution overseen by our powerful, centralised, but flexible GARDiS software.”
Providing options for Wiegand and Clock & Data protocol inputs, TDSi’s GARDiS software delivers quick and simple but powerful integration with HikVision’s Face Recognition Terminal and the wider security network. This includes integration with ASSA ABLOY Aperio and SimonsVoss SmartIntego wireless locks, along with a wide choice of intruder alarms and CCTV systems. GARDiS includes Lift Control, Area Occupancy and ANPR – which are all designed to assist with not only security but also ongoing safeguarding of health requirements.
Integration with HikVision’s Face Recognition Terminals adds considerable functionality to any security network, with features including:
· Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), with an accuracy of: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C,
· Face mask wearing alert,
· Multiple authentication modes (card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature etc),
· Triggered voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature,
· Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature,
· 6000 face capacity, 6000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity,
· Six attendance statuses – check-in, check out, break-in, break out, overtime in and overtime out,
· Watchdog design and tamper function.
John Davies concludes: “The last 18 months has demonstrated the need for security and safety systems that can be rapidly deployed and installed, with the flexibility to evolve and grow to meet future user requirements. Be it individual end user projects, or the delivery of rapidly expanding Security as a Service solutions, the GARDiS integration with HikVision’s systems is a perfect example of the potential for modern systems to work closely together and deliver potentially life-saving benefits.”
For more information on TDSi’s GARDiS and the full range of integrated security and safety solutions please visit: www.tdsi.co.uk
For further details on Hikvision’s range of products please visit: www.hikvision.com/uk/